Don't do the online coaching thing when you can get a personal coach that will sit down with you. That online coach is more like a chat buddy.
United States Master Swim Coach Certified (level 1 and 2) as of Oct 2014.
my 32nd year of doing triathlons from sprints to full Ironman Races.
Completed over 180 triathlon races during this career with an equal
split of sprint, Olympic, and long course triathlons. Casually coached
FAST Swim and Triathlon club members as a personal
favor for swimming and triathlons. Branched out to become a personal
triathlon coach through a web coaching organization in 2011. Due to
issues with that partner started my own business.
In 2016 I moved my coaching strategy to more of an all inclusive package. The packages are based on your goals and experience.
-Swim stroke analysis with video analysis, above and below the water.
-Triathlon season planning for races and for training plans to achieve your goals.
-My offerings are here:
2018 packages are now being rolled out. I will need to limit the number of clients coached due to workload and pending home move in 2018.
How to schedule something?
send me an email at [email protected]
• Finished 17 Ironman Races including: Hawaii (2), Canada (3), Korea (1), Wisconsin (2), Lake Placid (2), Louisville (1) , Chattanooga (1), Mount Trem-Blant (1), and Cedar Point (3).
• Coached two rookies to finish their first ½ Ironman in 2011; another one in 2012, rookie coached their first triathlon in 2014; and in 2013 a person's first IM distance triathlon completion in under 13 hours. Again in 2016 coached one client to their first 1/2 IM and another to their first IM.
• Masters winner at the age of 52 years old at the 2011 Island Lake of Novi Triathlon.
• Has maintained competing while holding a full time job and raising a family.
• In the last 3-4 years have finished 90% of the triathlons either 1st or 2nd in my age group; and would have won the age group 1 or 2 groups younger in some cases.
• Founder of the oldest, most active triathlon club in the state 34 years ago (FAST)
• Fastest Ironman Triathlon 10:38.
• High School Swim Captain; Competitive Masters Swimmer 25+ years.
• 2006 FAST Triathlete of the year, 2011-2015 top MERCR Triathlon point earner within FAST.
• CompuTrainer dealer and rider for over 20 years.