Don't do the online coaching thing when you can get a personal coach that will sit down with you. That online coach is more like a chat buddy.
United States Master Swim Coach Certified (level 1 and 2) as of Oct 2014.
my 30th year of doing triathlons from sprints to full Ironman Races.
Completed over 170 triathlon races during this career with an equal
split of sprint, Olympic, and long course triathlons. Casually coached
FAST Swim and Triathlon club members as a personal
favor for swimming and triathlons. Branched out to become a personal
triathlon coach through a web coaching organization in 2011. Due to
issues with that partner started my own business.
In 2016 I'm moving my coaching strategy to more of an all inclusive package. The packages are based on your goals and experience.
-Swim stroke analysis with video analysis, above and below the water.
-Triathlon season planning for races and for training plans to achieve your goals.
-My offerings are here:
Even though my complete packages are all spoken for in 2016, I will entertain special meetings to help you through some questions, training tips, suggestions, etc. 2017 packages will be rolled out in November of 2016
FAST members receive a 5%+ discount for most sessions.
How to schedule something?
send me an email at [email protected]
• Finished 15 Ironman Races including: Hawaii, Canada, Korea, Wisconsin, Lake Placid, Louisville, Chattanooga, and Cedar Point.
• 2015 Season (USAT All American): 2nd place in age group at IM Chattanooga which qualified me to go to Ironman Hawaii in 2016. First in age Group finisher in all but three races. 2nd Overall and 1st Master Finisher at Sylvania Olympic Triathlon in August. Top Masters finisher Frankenmuth Olympic Triathlon. Won T-Rex Triathlon Series Age group and PR'd on the course this year finally getting under the 1:06 mark. Helped fellow members achieve their goals: Nicole first female at TRex triathlon, PRs for Olympic distance races for Susan and Vicki. Susan and Vicki were coached to their first Ironman Triathlon Finishes. Helped Elvis and Ira complete their first half Ironman as swimming was their concern. Helped Bruce tame the swim as to complete Muskoka 1/2 IM. Completed this while FAST Swim/Tri Club president to help all club members. (FAST membership at their highest level ever!)
• 2013 (All American) Cedar Point Iroman - 1st Place Age Group - 10 hours 53 minutes
• Coached two rookies to finish their first ½ Ironman in 2011; another one in 2012, rookie coached their first triathlon in 2014; and in 2013 a person's first IM distance triathlon completion in under 13 hours.
• Masters winner at the age of 52 years old at the 2011 Island Lake of Novi Triathlon.
• Has maintained competing while holding a full time job and raising a family.
• In the last 3-4 years have finished 90% of the triathlons either 1st or 2nd in my age group; and would have won the age group 1 or 2 groups younger in some cases.
• Founder of the oldest, most active triathlon club in the state 32 years ago (FAST)
• Fastest Ironman Triathlon 10:38.
• High School Swim Captain; Competitive Masters Swimmer 25+ years.
• 2006 FAST Triathlete of the year, 2011-2015 top MERCR Triathlon point earner within FAST.
• CompuTrainer dealer and rider for over 20 years.