Qualified for 2019 Ironman 70.3 in France at Steelhead 2018 by taking 1st place in my age group.
Don't do the online coaching thing when you can get a personal coach that will sit down with you. That online coach is more like a chat buddy.
United States Master Swim Coach Certified (level 1 and 2) as of Oct 2014.
my 33rd year of doing triathlons from sprints to full Ironman Races.
Completed over 190 triathlon races during this career with an equal
split of sprint, Olympic, and long course triathlons. Casually coached
FAST Swim and Triathlon club members as a personal
favor for swimming and triathlons. Branched out to become a personal
triathlon coach through a web coaching organization in 2011. Due to
issues with that partner started my own business.
In 2016 I moved my coaching strategy to more of an all inclusive package. The packages are based on your goals and experience.
-Swim stroke analysis with video analysis, above and below the water.
-Triathlon season planning for races and for training plans to achieve your goals.
-My offerings are here:
2019 packages are now being rolled out.
How to schedule something?
send me an email at [email protected]
• Finished 18 Ironman Races including: Hawaii (2), Canada (3), Korea (1), Wisconsin (2), Lake Placid (2), Louisville (2) , Chattanooga (1), Mount Trem-Blant (1), and Cedar Point (3).
• Coached numerous people from sprints to full ironman distance races.
• Overall masters (40+) winner at the 2011 Island Lake of Novi Triathlon but I was 52 years old at the time. Also overall masters winner and 2nd overall at Sylvania Olympic Triathlon in 2015
• Has maintained competing while holding a full time job and raising a family.
• In the last 5-6 years have finished 90% of the triathlons either 1st or 2nd in my age group.
• Founder of the oldest, most active triathlon club in the state 35 years ago (FAST)
• Fastest Ironman Triathlon 10:38.
• High School Swim Captain; Competitive Masters Swimmer 35+ years.
• 2006, 2016 and 2018 FAST Triathlete of the year